www.ourgreenroom.co.uk

visit: www.ourgreenroom.co.uk

wall art cushions clocks

Wednesday 12 October 2011

October is the month for purple!

Purple, for me, is indulgent, glamorous, glitzy and the perfect colour to cosy into as winter is, apparently, closing in. Sparkly things, candles, deep colours and glamorous accessories in purple, black and silver make a purely luxurious atmosphere.

I’m ready for the winter months with these deep, relaxing colours, in fact - all that snow can just come and get me...what a perfect thought, cosied up around a log fire with my mug of hot chocolate being hugged by my big purple sofa watching the snow fall by my window....oh... hang on, is that the Cadbury advert? Well....you all know what I mean.

So today, Inspired by purple and all its wintery heart-warming glory and chocolatyness, I have selected my five favourite purple accessories for this season. If Choloateyness is not a word, by the way, it should be.




Purple Stag wallpaper from NEXT - £15 for 10m roll

Dream Footstool in Velvet or Linen

Dream Purple Velvet Sofa range from Graham & Green From £495 

Coming soon at OurGreenRoom - Kotiin Wall Art piece - from £59.00



LSA Omega Rose Purple Glass Vase
 LSA Omega Rose Purple Glass Vase from HEAL's - £62


John Lewis Romilly Ceiling light - £105.00

Obviousy its not best to over-do the purple - you don't want your room to end up like Ribena land. Maybe pick one or two things and focus the rest of your room with black and silver.

Keep watching this space to get details on the new purple section launching at OurGreenRoom at the end of October 2011

Over and out for today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment